Date of notice 17th September 2019
NOTICE OF CASUAL VACANCY
FOR COUNCILLOR OF BESTWOOD VILLAGE PARISH COUNCIL
A vacancy has arisen for a Councillor on the Parish and invitations are invited from qualifying applicants to apply in writing to;
Ms S Stack
The Clerk to the Council
C/of 19 Shepard Close
Hempshill Vale, Bulwell,
Nottingham NG6 7BP
Details on what is involved in becoming a Councillor can be found at;
To apply to become a parish councillor you must be:
- At least 18 years old on the day of your nomination, and
- A British citizen, an eligible Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of any other member state of the European Union
You must also meet at least one of the following four qualifications:
- You are, and will continue to be, registered as a local government elector for the parish in which you wish to stand from the day of your nomination onwards
- You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the parish area during the whole of the 12 months before the day of your nomination and the day of election
- Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of your nomination and the day of election has been in the parish area
- You have lived in the parish area of within three miles of it during the whole of the 12 months before the day of your nomination and the day of election
Application close date will be 1st November 2019
Thank you for visiting the Bestwood Village Parish Council website.
Select tab above for information about meetings.
Agendas, minutes and policies can be found on the ‘Documents’ page.